Cheesy Spaghetti Bake is spaghetti in casserole form
topped with shredded cheese goodness.
This recipe will take your spaghetti game to another level!
Watch the video for this recipe!
Here’s the story behind this dish. One weekend I was expecting a few guests.
I decided to make spaghetti because you can’t miss most people with spaghetti.
And of course, it’s a dish that’s pretty quick to make.
I wanted to enjoy my company and not feel worn out from being in the kitchen for hours before they arrived so I definitely had to come up with a plan.
Okay so I was thinking, let’s try something different. So I knew that if I made spaghetti that I probably wouldn’t have any leftovers and I’m a pack your lunch kind of girl.
There’s no shame in my game. I was trying to give my guests a great dinner, but also have a little left over for my lunch the next day.
I work full-time and blog in between, so I have to make the best use of my time.
And I was only expecting a few guests so there would be plenty for all of us to eat and maybe have a little left over for my lunch.
Let me tell you, this recipe made so much more spaghetti than if I would have just made a regular pot of spaghetti.
Part of the reason is probably that when I make regular spaghetti I do not mix the meat sauce and noodles together until the food is ready to be served.
Mixing the noodles and sauce together can make for a dry spaghetti the next day. That’s not an issue with this spaghetti bake.
Even several days after, the casserole was still moist and absolutely excellent!
You may also like:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 1/2 24 ounce jars of Prego spaghetti sauce
- 4 c of cooked spaghetti noodles al dente
- 2 + 2-3 c of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c of yellow onion- diced
- 1/2 c of bell pepper- diced
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp of Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1/2 tbsp of Lawry’s garlic salt
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, add ground beef, bell pepper, onion and garlic salt.
- Cook meat stirring occasionally until brown.
- Once meat is brown, drain excess oil and return the pan to the stove.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a 3 qt. Pyrex dish, add ground beef mixture, cooked noodles and 2 cups of cheese, fold together.
- Cover top of mixture with 2 cups of cheese.
- Cover and bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!