This Cherry Lemon Banana Cream Delight is the perfect dessert for Valentine’s day.
The flavor is a mixture between cheesecake and banana pudding and is absolutely delicious.
Watch the video for this recipe!
This Cherry Lemon Banana Cream Delight is sweet, yet a little tart and will have your taste buds doing a happy dance.
Not only can you make this dessert at home, why not cook your own dinner at home as well?
How does a Pan-Seared Ribeye Steak, baked potato and salad sound? It sounds really good to me. What’s even better is that steaks are on sale at most stores around this holiday.
You could easily find a pack of steaks for less than $20. Another great option if you’re not into steak would be Lemon and Garlic Roasted Chicken Breasts.
You will need:
- Package of vanilla instant jello pudding
- Cream cheese
- Condensed milk
- Lemon juice
- Crushed vanilla wafers
- Can of cherry pie filling
This is an almost one-bowl dessert! In a large bowl, add room temperature cream cheese, vanilla-flavored jello pudding, condensed milk and lemon juice.
Mix all of these ingredients together with a hand mixer until well blended. Refrigerate this mixture for at least one hour.
Next, process your Nilla wafers in a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, place your wafers in a ziplock bag and crush them with the bottom of a glass or rolling pin.
Lastly, slice your bananas as pictured. You want to slice your bananas last and only peel one banana at a time.
Bananas will turn brown quickly and we don’t want that to happen.
If you’re preparing this recipe ahead of time, I would suggest that you add the slice of banana to top the dessert last and make sure to cover the dish well with saran wrap.
Now we are going to start building our dessert.
Start with about two heaping tablespoons of the blended mixture and follow with two heaping tablespoons of the crushed Nilla wafers.
Continue to layer your dessert until you’re about one inch from the top of the glass. Then, top with about two heaping tablespoons of Cherry Pie Filling.
Add a slice of banana in the middle of your dessert and that’s it! You have a delicious and beautiful dessert. We’re definitely going to serve this in a wine glass to make it fancy.
This dessert is great if you are serving several guests or have several members in your household that you are celebrating with.
If you are not serving several guests, this dessert will still last a couple of days in the refrigerator so you can continue to enjoy it.
You just don’t want to build your dessert until your ready to eat it. I
You may also enjoy:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 1 package of vanilla instant jello pudding
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz of condensed milk
- 1/2 c of lemon juice
- 2-3 c of crushed vanilla wafers
- 2-3 bananas- sliced
- 1 (21) oz can of cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, add room temperature cream cheese, vanilla flavored jello pudding, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Mix all of these ingredients together with a hand mixer until well blended, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Process your Nilla wafers in a food processor until crumbles form. If you don't have a food processor, place your wafers in a ziplock bag and crush them with the back of a glass or rolling pin.
- Cut your bananas into slices.
- To build your dessert:
- In an 8 oz wine glass, add two heaping tablespoons of crushed vanilla wafers, followed by two heaping tablespoons of the mixture then a few slices of bananas.
- Continue to layer your dessert until you're about half an inch to an inch from the top of the glass.
- Then, top with about two heaping tablespoons of Cherry Pie Filling.
- Lastly, add a slice of banana to the top of your dessert.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!