Pan Seared Ribeye Steak is bone-in Ribeye steak
seared in butter on a cast-iron grilling skillet.
Prefer video? Watch our latest recipe videos!
Pan Seared Ribeye Steak
Is it grilling season already? Here in Texas as soon as it gets a little warm we are ready to start grilling!
When I don’t feel like pulling out my charcoal grill, I’ll pan sear the steaks. Of course, I don’t use anything fancy.
I bought a cast-iron grilling skillet from Walmart and it’s great for grilling steaks. A regular cast iron skillet will work as well, but if you want grill marks in your steaks, you are going to want to go with the cast-iron grilling skillet.
To give the steaks a little smokey flavor, add a little liquid smoke and walla!
The steaks will almost taste as if they were cooked on a charcoal grill! When I cook steaks outside I always cook on a charcoal grill.
I have tried cooking on a gas grill before and wasn’t overly impressed. They are very convenient, but there is nothing like the flavor that comes from cooking on a charcoal grill.
Therefore, adding the liquid smoke creates that subtle smokey flavor that you would get from cooking on a charcoal grill.
Prior to cooking the steaks, marinate them in the refrigerator for one hour.
Not only does this process make for a well-seasoned steak, but the Worcestershire and soy sauces also make the steaks tender and juicy.
After searing the steaks, immediately place them in a pyrex dish, cover them with foil and place them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
The steaks come out succulent every time!
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 3 bone-in Ribeye steaks
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of onion powder
- 2 tsp of garlic salt
- 2 tsp of Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of butter for searing steak
- 1-2 tbsps of liquid smoke optional
- Place steaks in a large pyrex dish or pan.
- Season both sides of the steaks with Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce, massaging the sauce into the steaks.
- Season both sides of the steaks with garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Marinate for one hour.
- After one hour, pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon of butter into the heated skillet.
- Immediately place steak in skillet and sear on each side for approximately three minutes or until brown on each side.
- Remove from pan, place in a pyrex dish and cover with foil.
- Repeat steps until all steaks are seared.
- Place steaks in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!